SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
SPC rigid vinyl flooring (Rigid Core LVP) is the latest upgrade and improvement of the Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT).It’s in fact considered to be the new trend in floor covering.The main content of spc are natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizer which combined by a certain ratio to provide us a very stable composite material.Get price
· FSAP SPC FLOORING (Rigid Core LVP) is an upgrade and improvement of regular luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), the main content of spc are natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizer which combined by a certain ratio to provide us a very …Get price
Floorsave is proud to introduce its Vinyl Flooring range, we offer WPC and SPC Waterproof flooring from the vinyl click flooring market. WPC vinyl flooring, which stands for wood plastic composite, is an engineered, luxury vinyl plank flooring option that has been newly introduced into the market.The main difference with this flooring is the technologically advanced construction.Get price
Benefits of SPC Vinyl Flooring.SPC vinyl is becoming one of the most popular floors to install for a variety of reasons. If you’re a homeowner, property manager or business owner, SPC vinyl flooring may be a great option for your next project! Waterproof. This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl.Get price
· Valinge 2G Click Lock: applicable on thin SPC vinyl. Välinge 2G Angle-Angle flooring pioneered the concept of glue-less click together floorings in 1994 and changed the way people install and use flooring. 3.Valinge 5G click system: applicable on SPC thicker than 5mm. With Valinge 5G, floor installation has never been easier.Get price
Easy-to-install vinyl SPC flooring. The spc floor, which is very convenient to install, has been accepted by more and more families. Our floor adopts Unilin locking system, which is quick to install and does not require glue, which can save you time.Get price
SPC Flooring. Despite that SPC flooring mimics actual look of real wood, it is not able to provide good resale value. In fact, the resale value provided by SPC flooring is even lower than laminate flooring. However, resale value can be slightly better if it’s luxury SPC flooring. 9.Get price
Installing SPC vinyl flooring offers the following benefits to homeowners: Waterproof. One of the biggest benefits of choosing SPC rigid core vinyl flooring is that it has a completely waterproof core. Unlike hardwood, you can install it in the wetter areas of the home such as laundry rooms. Making it a great flooring option for bathrooms and ...Get price
SPC Flooring. Upgrade Of Vinyl SPC Rigid Core Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring Dent Resistance. Easy Installation SPC Vinyl Flooring UV Protected With Wood Texture. Eco Friendly Spc Rigid Core Flooring , Durable Residential Vinyl Flooring. SPC Vinyl Plank Flooring. Waterproof SPC Core Vinyl Plank Flooring High Density With Zero MaintenanceGet price
· Before talking about the different between WPC and SPC flooring, Let us know what are them. Rigid core luxury vinyl flooring, also known as SPC flooring, is the most durable waterproof vinyl flooring option on the market. It has a similar construction to WPC, but it comes with an ultra-tough core, wGet price
· BFC Flooring Design Centre in Edmonton professionally supply and install a full range of flooring options. They explain the differences between LVT, LVP, and SPC floors so you can pick the right one for your home: Luxury vinyl tile flooring (LVT) Luxury Vinyl Tiles are the perfect flooring alternative to tiled and hardwood flooring.Get price
Plank Thickness – Most WPC vinyl floors will be thicker than a standard SPC vinyl.WPC vinyl flooring usually ranges from 5mm to 8mm, while and SPC vinyl will stay around 4mm to 6mm. Comfort Under Foot – Due to the construction of the rigid cores, the WPC vinyl will be softer on the foot than an SPC vinyl.WPC vinyls use a foaming agent within the core to give it added cushion.Get price
Stone plastic composite, solid polymer core, or SPC flooring, is a vinyl flooring material that has a rigid core made from powdered limestone, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. Sometimes, you might see it referred to as “stone polymer composite flooring.”Get price
Rigid core vinyl flooring is the latest flooring innovation brought to the flooring market. Rigid core vinyl flooring is exactly what it sounds like. It is a fusion of two of the existing – and well-known – flooring options that are currently on the market. Rigid core vinyl flooring can do what ...Get price
· A more recent addition to the waterproof flooring market is SPC vinyl, also known as rigid core. Made from natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizer, SPC vinyl is an extremely durable, completely waterproof flooring option.Get price
Ultra-durable: That SPC core makes this vinyl flooring the most durable vinyl flooring option out there. Realistic wood and stone looks: Top-end vinyl floors mimic natural materials better than ever before. SPC vinyl is the cream of the crop, so the visuals are usually incredibly convincing and beautiful.Get price
An SPC vinyl has several main layers. Wear Layer – The wear layer is the top coating on the vinyl floor that is transparent. This adds scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl plank. Vinyl Top Coat – Each SPC vinyl floor will have a thin layer of vinyl attached to it. This layer is waterproof and will contain the pattern, texture and look of the floor.Get price
In recent years, the new floor of SPC Rigid Flooring China manufacturer has become more and more popular due to its environmental protection, no formaldehyde, and water resistance. Although the installation method of the floor is the silimar as that of the wooden floor, the grasp of details during the installation is different from that of the wooden floor.Get price
SPC Vinyl flooring Production Line | Kingshine Plastic Machine. The SPC Flooring Click Plank produced by Kingshine Rigid core flooring SPC flooring extrusion machine/ production line is widely used in many different lines for various application including:Department Store,Hotel,Restaurant,Bank,Office,Residence etcGet price
• Radiant heated floors where heat does not exceed 85°F (29°C). The following are not approved substrates for installing Skyview flooring: • Foam, rubber, cork or other soft underlay pad • Rubber, cork or asphalt tiles • Textured or cushion backed resilient flooring • “Sleeper” floor systemsGet price
Cons of SPC Flooring. There are only two cons of SPC flooring; price and selection. You know the top notch luxury vinyl flooring is expensive, however, SPC flooring is much more expensive. Actually, it is not uncommon to see the price of this flooring type in $4.00 to $7.00 per square foot.Get price
SPC 1220mm Stone Plastic Composite Vinyl Flooring. Color Film W20013 SPC flooring for home decorative . Quick Detail: Solid plastic floor SPC is a new type of environmental protection floor developed based on high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moistureproof, fireproof, insect proof, easy installation ...Get price
Shire Anti-slip SPC Vinyl Floor Anti-slip SPC Rigid Core Vinyl Click Floor. Is made of poly materials, shaped by the processing of extruding, stable dimension, with water-proof performance. It is an engineered luxury vinyl that combines limestone and stabilizers to create an extremely durable core.spc flooring is the new generation of floor covering, more environmental and durable .Get price
· SPC is the latest in flooring technology. It cleverly blends the aesthetic benefits of wood with the practical benefits of stone to create a unique vinyl plank. SPC stands for stone plastic composite. This means that SPC vinyl plank flooring is engineered through a combination of limestone and stabilisers, contributing to a distinctly durable core.Get price
In winter, the SPC core flooring factory needs to place the floor for more than 24 hours after it is transported from outdoor to indoor during decoration construction. It can be laid only after adapting to the indoor temperature to avoid hollowing and falling off after construction.Get price
3C Industrial is one of the leading wholesale spc click vinyl flooring plank manufacturers and suppliers, also providing custom service. We're mainly engaged in wholesale service, welcome to buy wholesale spc click vinyl flooring plank at competitive price here.Get price
· When calculating the floor demand according to the building area, the loss is generally 5%. If installed at a certain angle, the loss is generally 10 ~ 15%. Temperature. Before installation, it is necessary to allow 2 days to adapt the floor to the new environment. Place the vinyl SPC flooring tile horizontally on a flat floor.Get price
The Hemmingway Collection discount vinyl flooring also features a premium attached pad for maximum sound absorbtion and clicks together for easy installation. Each plank is 48 inches long and 7 inches wide with 3.2 millimeter vinyl thickness and 1 millimeter attached pad thickness. Each carton contains 12 planks and 28 square feet of flooring.Get price
· Quality SPC flooring starts around $3 to $6/square foot, though some premium products may cost upwards of $12/sq. ft. Really though, the price difference between WPC and SPC flooring is pretty negligible (and entirely dependent on the specific brand and product). Again, this is comparable to a lot of other products.Get price
However, unlike dryback flooring, both flooring options feature a rigid core and are a harder product all around. Because SPC’s core layer is comprised of limestone, it has a higher density in comparison to WPC, though is thinner overall. This makes it more durable compared to WPC. Its high density offers better resistance from scratches or ...Get price